Monday, December 18, 2006

Cocoon

Depressives - don't like being happy. They like to think they are unhappy so that they can continue being unhappy.I think im depressed...terminally.

To hide would be the best thing to do...stay away from reality...be wrapped in cotton wool (pink preferrably) and sleep away the years...not wake up at all...or maybe wake up when the world as I know it is over... everybody familiar is no more and there are no chains...nothing to hold onto... everything is new...maybe then I will find peace...innocence...freshness.

I am jaded...tired...my soul (atleast thats what I would like to call it) seems stretched thin...brain's stopped working... theres this cosmic lethargy that seeps through everything I do... I'm heavy...burdened...by my own failures...weak.

Flesh...claws at me...choices...ephemeral...pleasures momentary...regrets everlasting.
Skin...deep...peeling off... blood... hormones... confusion.. rage... helplessness... mediocrity... death... peace...the sea...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last your back!!!

bugger.. u write very well.... maybe you should seriously take that as a profession and make serious dollars...

hope ur ON more often ;)

cheers...guess who?

Ram said...

i would have been worried if you had made an entry showing any other state of mind..!

you are doing just fine, and being pretty normal, given the time of the year and the line of work you do..!!

 
onLoad="javascript pageTracker._setVar('test_value');"